Uploading via WS_FTP
WS_FTP offers a full range of file transfer features that let you transfer files directly to your FTP directory:
1. Establish an Internet connection, then open WS_FTP and click Connect.
2. In the "Session Properties" dialog box, click New.
3. Complete your profile: In the "Profile Name" text box, enter a profile name; in the "Host Name/Address" text box, type your domain name (without the www), (ignore the Host Type text box); in the User ID and Password text boxes, enter your FTP user name and password.
4. Click "OK."
5. In the WS_FTP window, navigate to your Web site files in the Local System pane on the left side of the window.
6. Double-click the file to transfer, or select multiple files and click the transfer arrow located between the Local System and Remote Site panes.
7. Click "Exit" and close the program.
For detailed instructions, please consult the Uploading with WS FTP:
Please keep in mind, your email will not function correctly until the domain name transfer process is complete.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
Your windows hosting control panel is accessible via either:...
Login to your CPanel Control Panel and choose "Backup" from the system menu. Click the link which...
We have different web hosting options. Select the option you want. Once we confirm your payment,...
Internet Explorer allows you to transfer files directly to your FTP site without requiring an FTP...
The Backup area of your CPanel Control Panel allows you to backup your current hosting account,...